Interior design is just as important to your completed building as the architectural design and engineering services it took to create it. We understand that you want to work with experienced professionals who offer a collaborative approach with great attention to detail. Our award-winning interior design team, working cohesively with our architecture and engineering disciplines, provides an innovative and fresh approach, incorporating our clients’ precise vision while integrating new technology and customer brand seamlessly into the interior environment.
Our interior design team consistently meets our clients’ expectations, providing healthy sustainable interiors that promote collaboration and enable employees to excel while carefully maintaining project budgets and schedules.
HWH has provided a wide range of interior design services for buildings in the commercial, industrial and government markets, including collaborative office spaces, tenant spaces, commercial office buildings, data centers, corporate cafeterias, hub spaces, laboratories and learning centers.
Our Interior Designers Also Provide the Following Services:
- Feasibility programming
- Concept design and budget development
- 3D BIM modeling, renderings, color boards and presentation materials
- Change management
- Furniture standards development
- LEED compliant sustainable interior design
- Furniture bid package and quotation review
- Developer services / Tenant space planning
- Lighting design, electrical coordination and audio visual coordination
- Brand integration and environmental graphics
- Special interior features
- Color, materials and finish selections
Want to learn more about interior design services from a leading architectural and engineering firm? Simply click on the button below and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 216.875.4000.