Project Planning Services

Project Planning Services
Site Design

From greenfield developments to upgrades and additions to existing facilities already in operation, every project starts with a vision. The planning experts at HWH offer an array of focused services to help formulate definition and clarification to that vision during the most critical time in the project life cycle. 

As a multidisciplinary engineering and design firm with extensive domestic and global experience, we are able to view each project holistically to help you create a comprehensive program that establishes clear, reasonable and realistic expectations to drive success. By identifying high-level scope, feasibility, schedule and costs, HWH is able to provide the information you need to make educated, proactive decisions in the early stages of any project. At HWH, we believe focusing a concerted effort on the first 1% of a project establishes a much greater probability of success for the remaining 99%.

Planning Services:

  • Project scope development
  • Program development
  • Delivery method analysis
  • Identification of anticipated project costs
  • Conceptual design
  • Planning layouts
  • Feasibility studies
  • Scheduling
  • Code analysis
  • Alternate design comparisons
  • Site selection

Learn More About Project Planning Services From HWH

Want to learn more about project planning services from a leading engineering and architectural firm? Simply click on the button below and a member of our team will be in touch with you. Or, you may call us at 216.875.4000.

Contact Us

Let's Discuss A Project.